A 24" Diameter N Scale Mountain Layout
Updated: Oct 27
A small battery-powered N Scale layout with a display track, waterfall, and push-button operation.
Another 2020 layout project was to build this 24" diameter N scale micro layout that is battery powered and features steep mountain terrain and a waterfall. The layout uses Kato Unitrack and runs off of two 9V batteries. The layout was built for a store display, and features a push-button control on the front for visitors to run the train, or can be set to run continuously on the main control panel integrated into the back of the layout. The layout uses 8.5" radius curved track with a 4 7/8" straight deck girder bridge in the front and a 4 7/8" straight section of track inside the tunnel.
Here are more images of the completed layout and you can watch a video below as well that shows the complete construction of the layout from start to finish.
NOTE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
• Scenic Cement: http://amzn.to/2vXbF6P
• Fine Talus: http://amzn.to/2eAZtWI
• Static Grass: http://amzn.to/2eAz2QO
• Static Grass applicator: http://amzn.to/2eAPL6M
• Woodland Scenics clump foliage for shrubs: http://amzn.to/2vXnpX1
• Stanley Surfoam tool: http://amzn.to/2Cx9oDn
• 8.5" radius curves: http://amzn.to/2CzTsQS
• 4 7/8” straight: http://amzn.to/2D8r8tb
• 4 7/8” deck grider bridge: https://amzn.to/30LtHvA